DHA LAHORE – PENTA SQUARE COMPLEX
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- DHA has undertaken high end luxury apartments in its posh locality of Phase V named Penta Square Complex.
- 50 x apartments in Penta Square Complex will be allotted based on open ballot. List of apartments along with prices, area and sketch are available on DHA’s website. Interested applicants are advised to carefully check details before applying for apartments on DHA Lahore’s website.
- Eligibility: Overseas Pakistanis with NICOP / POC holders having “Roshan Digital Accounts” (RDAs) shall be eligible to participate. NICOP holders residing in Pakistan can also apply.
- All applicants will upload one passport size photograph and copy of NICOP / POC Card and payment proof of processing fee.
- Successful applicants will be required to fulfill requirements of registration with DHA Lahore for each allotted apartment.
- An applicant can apply for any number of apartments subject to payment of processing fee for each apartment separately.
- Last date for submission of applications is 29 November 2020.
- Ballot will be conducted on 15 December 2020 and successful applicants detail will be displayed on DHA Lahore website.
- Ballot carried out will show results for successful and reserve allottees for each category. In case first allottee defaults in payment, second allottee shall be given a chance for allotment.
- Payment Instructions For Ballot:
- Amount to be paid along with each application as Processing Fee is:
- 3 x Bed Apartment Rs.25,000
- 2 x Bed Apartment Rs.20,000
- 1 x Bed Apartment Rs.15,000
- Overseas Pakistanis can make online payments through “RDAs” as per scheme announced by State Bank of Pakistan and through Credit / Debit card on DHA’s web portal.
- Payment will be made in favour of “DHA Lahore Ballot”.
- RDA account holders of following banks will make payments using websites / mobile apps of relevant bank:
- Faysal Bank Ltd
- Habib Bank Ltd
- MCB Bank Ltd
- Meezan Bank Ltd
- RDA account holders of other banks will use following bank for online payment (cash payment on bank deposit slip is not acceptable):
- Askari Bank Ltd
Account no. PK56ASCM0000270420000838
Account Title DHA Lahore Ballot
Branch Address Z Block, Phase-III, DHA Lahore
- Applicant will upload screenshot of payment confirmation receipt / electronic message on DHA’s website.
- Allotment Criteria:
- The allotment to successful applicants will be subject to payment of 15% of total price to be paid within 30 days of ballot result announced on DHA Website failing which allotment shall be treated as cancelled.
- In such case, reserve allottee shall be informed to pay 15% amount within next 30 days.
- Payment Options:
- 03 Months Payment Plan:
- Amount of apartment (excluding already paid price) will be payable within 3 x months from date of intimation letter.
- 18 Months Payment Plan:
- Balance amount will be payable in 6 x quarterly installments (excluding already paid price) as per schedule issued.
- In case of delay in payment, surcharge @ 6% per annum will be charged on overdue amount for the period in default.
- If an allottee fails to pay 3 consecutive installments within the given timelines, allotment shall be liable for cancellation.
- Transfer of apartment will be allowed on payment of current dues (including installment due within 45 days of transfer) and remaining dues will be paid by the subsequent owner.
- Payment Method: Overseas Pakistanis can make online payments in favor of “DHA Lahore” using “RDAs” as per scheme announced by State Bank of Pakistan. Bank details are available on DHA Lahore website.
- Discount: 4% discount will be offered on lump sum payment within 90 days of issuance of intimation letter.
- Acceptance of applications is subject to approval by DHA Lahore. The Authority may accept or reject any application without assigning any reason for all categories.
- The applicant shall comply with all relevant by-laws and regulations of allotment, possession, transfer of immovable property in DHA.
- Application forms having incorrect information, without payment of specified amount or deposit slip not uploaded on DHA’s website will be rejected.
- Allotment Letter will be issued after receipt of total amount of apartment.
- Possession of apartment shall be handed over within 18 x months.
- In case of cancellation, amount will be refunded after deduction @ 10% of paid amount.
- Any change in size will be dealt at the time of possession as per DHA’s Bye Laws.